Home | About Us | Gallery | Contact Us | Facebook Page | Link Exchange | My Baby Shop

You Are Still Sexy When Pregnant

Pregnancy,maybe mostly of married couple dream it. And all the family attentions comes to the pregnant wife. But one day, there is one small question i ever heard from a pregnant lady,"am i still look sexy in my pregnancy?".
I never think before to browse a content about this and blog it... But when i saw a gallery of pregnant celebrity,i think its not a bad post source,hehe...... And you will be agree with me,...they are sexy,even in pregnancy!!!

Karolina Kurkova


Camila Alves


Adriana Lima


Alyson Hannigan


Mira Sorvino


Ellen Pompeo

Kourtney Kardashian

more pic....                                            Rebecca Romijn
download this gallery






                                                watch the sexy pregnant celebs

                                        
                                                     pregnant celebs 2009





                                                     
                                                      pregnant celebs 2010


*article source : http://www.celebritysnap.com/
*vid #2           :  BitchYouDecide

4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! My cousin is pregnant now and she doesn't feel beautiful at all. I showed her your website and now she feels much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ verslaving... : really? Thanks for coming,for your comment and praised my blog. And about your comment,i think you just need to say my post title to your cousin....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see pregnant lady......:D

    ReplyDelete

Hey.....don't be hurry,leave me a comment.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails